How to Open a Store on Rent2Buy in 5 Easy Steps
|January 31, 2011||Posted by Sandie under All Things Rent To Buy, Rent2Buy Concept, Rent2Buy Website|
Opening a store on Rent2Buy is really easy. And best of all, it’s free. Our e-commerce platform was created with the vision of connecting buyers and sellers on one comprehensive online marketplace. Our goal is to provide businesses and consumers a space in which to transact in innovative ways.
What makes Rent2Buy unique and differentiates us from Craigslist and other such online marketplaces is that you can choose to list your items as for sale, for rent, or as rent to buy.
Your store will be a comprehensive online marketplace where you can list your entire inventory. You can delete or add items at any time. You can upload your logo, upload multiple pictures of your items, add descriptions, and give potential customers in-depth information about your items to a degree that you can’t on other online sales platforms. In just a few short minutes, you’ll have your very own online marketplace up and running!
How to Open a Store:
1. Go to: http://www.rent2buy.com/stores/stores.aspx
2. Sign-in using a Google, FB, Twitter (etc) account, or create an account on Rent2Buy.
3. Once logged in, click the ‘open store’ button at the top right-hand side of the page.
4. Click on the ‘open a free store today’ button.
5. Fill in information about your store, upload your items, and start selling!
In a few short minutes, your store will be open and ready for business!